• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
b45674a8744fcc1f90111607d4bfa221.jpg

Poop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might need a Asteroid thread?

ba5e944a442deb1a5e56800172ed4c1f.jpg

All it will take is one wrong turn then BAM! Good news is that it would wipe out the C-19 virus.

All it will take is one wrong turn then BAM! Good news is that it would wipe out the C-19 virus.

Yeah there is definitely some uncertainty here like the fact that it could pass today or it could pass in April. Or it could hit or not hit there’s a lot of things that go into the speed and trajectory of something like this.

Yeah there is definitely some uncertainty here like the fact that it could pass today or it could pass in April. Or it could hit or not hit there’s a lot of things that go into the speed and trajectory of something like this.

My theory is if one actually was going to hit we wouldn’t ever know. Think about the panic that would cause. I don’t want that.

It is interesting though that this is the 2nd, 3rd maybe 4th article Ive seen so far this year about near earth objects. Im not sure if this is normal amd technology and vigilance are better or if we are passing through a belt of old space junk or something happened in deep space that we haven't seen yet. Its interesting though

It is interesting though that this is the 2nd, 3rd maybe 4th article Ive seen so far this year about near earth objects. Im not sure if this is normal amd technology and vigilance are better or if we are passing through a belt of old space junk or something happened in deep space that we haven't seen yet. Its interesting though

It would be cool to watch. We all die but man that would be a exciting 3 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back