• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Endless sweating, high power bills, staying inside more, dangerous and damaging lightning strikes, endless bugs

But this year I’ll admit a possible silver lining: lower Coronavirus threat hopefully and that might trump all of the bad things about heat

I power through dem dang bugs fishing at night for dem big ol catfish, and I go outside the most in the summer tbh, I lose most of my weight during the summer, maybe my opinion will change on summer once I’m in my 40s ?

I power through dem dang bugs fishing at night for dem big ol catfish, and I go outside the most in the summer tbh, I lose most of my weight during the summer, maybe my opinion will change on summer once I’m in my 40s ?

Summer is better hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12z GFS is on crack for the southern Apps region:

That's what a cut off snow storm on the anniversary of the greatest storm ever, will do for you :) Need that low a good bit further south..and that's the top of my realistic bucket list realized. Don't think I'll get to live in a little ice unless the haline stalls while Katla explodes..like this year, lol.

Well, I see why no one in the middle TN area talked about the clipper parade last week as it approached/ensued. There was nothing to talk about. :(

so some suggested I be more involved in the thread making next winter because those who done it this year really jinxed everything and more folks

I knew rain this week would lessen because our mtns are snow capped to a degree holding a lot of water

Just accidently broke the frame on one side of my glasses tonight while trying to clean them.

Man ****. I guess I'm going to have to go to an eye doctor for the first time in some time. As I'm not in the mood to do what my dad has done at times with his glasses, which is odd to all of us (and he always has a reason "they say you have to get examined because the frames for your glasses are out of style!"). When his glasses would mess up, he'd initially try to tape them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back