• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got curious and just listened to today’s JB Saturday Summary. As I said, he speculated about a cold E US winter last week. He was basing this on the warm water moving eastward to where he thought it would be this winter based on model projections. Well, surprise, surprise, today he said we’ll likely have La Niña next winter and thus a warm E US winter. I almost couldn’t believe he said that! Of course, he’ll likely back away from that warm E US winter idea before 12/1/20 sort of like he did this past November, when he cooled his forecast considerably.

Last edited:
So I got curious and just listened to today’s JB Saturday Summary. As I said, he speculated about a cold E US winter last week. He was basing this on the warm water moving eastward to where he thought it would be this winter based on model projections. Well, surprise, surprise, today he said we’ll likely have La Niña next winter and thus a warm E US winter. I almost couldn’t believe he says that!
his mind moves in mysterious ways, like a clueless tornado..

So I got curious and just listened to today’s JB Saturday Summary. As I said, he speculated about a cold E US winter last week. He was basing this on the warm water moving eastward to where he thought it would be this winter based on model projections. Well, surprise, surprise, today he said we’ll likely have La Niña next winter and thus a warm E US winter. I almost couldn’t believe he said that! Of course, he’ll likely back away from that warm E US winter idea before 12/1/20 sort of like he did this past November, when he cooled his forecast considerably.

Sounds like a good way to lose subscribers lol

Just got the okay to order my new summer project. Only cost me a SharkIQ. Good deal
35bfe306a0a6dff331e441d0e359f878.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much did this cost you?

Putting green is $1200. That’s the cheapest I could find. Landscaping with fire pit and furniture etc. will total about $3k total. It’s going to be a fun DYI project once the rain stops.

Putting green is $1200. That’s the cheapest I could find. Landscaping with fire pit and furniture etc. will total about $3k total. It’s going to be a fun DYI project once the rain stops.

giphy (49).gif

Seriously though that's awesome. Ive been working on my own with live grass. I was going pretty well last year until it got dry.

View attachment 36600

Seriously though that's awesome. Ive been working on my own with live grass. I was going pretty well last year until it got dry.

Thanks, since my backyard stays wet so much installing fake grass seems smart long term. I’m tired of the wet feet and mud tracks from the kids and dogs.

Yea I have a friend who has a real grass putting green in his backyard. Seems like a lot of work to keep maintained and green. I’m too lazy to do it.

So I’m suppose to plant a garden here but now I’m thinking a nice putting green would look great here. I can always move my garden further back
0f00034742d60746f3ef40e0ba8072bc.jpg

So I’m suppose to plant a garden here but now I’m thinking a nice putting green would look great here. I can always move my garden further back
0f00034742d60746f3ef40e0ba8072bc.jpg

Plenty of room for that. You could even have a few bunkers and have look really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back