• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
85722ecaf534a57a12c165fe07bb5af1.jpg

Not Today, Coronavirus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please make this the last right vs left post in here guys. (this was obviously being written before my previous post)

The political thread is here:
I said "my bad".... haha

So, I have posted countless times to keep the left vs right idea out of the Coronavirus thread. Of course, people can't understand that they're destroying the thread, just like what's happening in the media with the whole deal.

3 days ago, we had good information, news, reports, tweets, etc. that was nice to refer to and keep up to date. Recently, I have to sift through many posts to get any of that useful information with all the political rhetoric.

We try to be nice here, but it looks like some people will feel like they are above staff requests. I just had to Google how to use the thread reply ban feature in Xenforo because I have never felt the need to lock anyone out of a discussion, after multiple years of this place being created. That's a problem.

Be forewarned, anything that is predominately left vs right or which president would do better or worse, or anything close to it, will just be deleted.

The virus doesn't care what side of the aisle you're on. It doesn't care what the stock market is doing.

TBF, I’d really like the ability to forecast an infected rectal pimple on a couple of people.

As long as it's filmed when it is popped. I got NO SHAME in admitting i like to watch those puss popping videos! More puss the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back