• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this site will have a for sale sign on it shortly....

66371698deed934df0fe6f9c81ea3927.jpg

Beech summit 5500’+

Pound town, USA

That's impressive...and honestly although I'm a bit of a weenie...not exactly sure that's something I'd want to experience. At least not with a safe place close. I like watching snow fall, looking at how areas look with snow in person when finished, and doing some activities, I don't think I'd like having the wind pelt me with it.

Fun fact about this meme the Ebola case in Dallas was the first week I moved here lmao I was wondering about life a lot that week...

I remember there was a big wind storm also and we drove down to the hospital the next day and all the national media tents were trashed lol
FB_IMG_1582794024221.jpg

The clock springs forward in 10 days and I can't wait. We need some longer days. I really hope GA votes to do away with this practice soon.
I honestly don't care which way it goes, as long as everyone is on the same page. If we get some states with it and some states without it, it'll be confusing as heck and I don't wanna deal with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back