• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at coronavirus now... it’s probably gonna spread, there loosing track records in other countries, this is really a challenge we could face in the future, no need to panic but just be prepared, virus Seems more lethal than H1N1 and even H3N2 (the nasty strain of seasonal flu we had a few years back), the fact that you could spread it while being asymptomatic is very concerning, there’s still time to contain it, but the window is narrowing real quick

Looking at coronavirus now... it’s probably gonna spread, there loosing track records in other countries, this is really a challenge we could face in the future, no need to panic but just be prepared, virus Seems more lethal than H1N1 and even H3N2 (the nasty strain of seasonal flu we had a few years back), the fact that you could spread it while being asymptomatic is very concerning, there’s still time to contain it, but the window is narrowing real quick

The good news is that we are not a 3rd world country and we have better access to doctors and meds...

No comment needed.
3b43377a75e4d267b45fa04ec5c6d298.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just thinking about this subject..Has anybody heard any reports of any high officials or people of importance with this or has anybody seen any interviews rather it be tv/audio of anyone actually sick? It would be interesting to see someone and let them tell their symptoms etc...Since it's such a mysterious thing and all...

I was just thinking about this subject..Has anybody heard any reports of any high officials or people of importance with this or has anybody seen any interviews rather it be tv/audio of anyone actually sick? It would be interesting to see someone and let them tell their symptoms etc...Since it's such a mysterious thing and all...
I ordered a couple N95 respirators just in case. $25 a pop. Wall Street seems concerned so that’s enough for me to take the proper precautions. At worst, I’m out $50 ??‍♂️

I found this site to have the most comprehensive information.....

The moment that we start hearing about Coronavirus cases in the southeast is when the lightbulb will be turned on for me.

I'm blessed with a good immune system but if I know something is going too far for me, I would go to an urgent care or the hospital. Heaven knows, when I was having ear issues (mostly me blocking my ear with earwax because of an odd habit that I've mostly broken), I went too much to the urgent care.

Do hope they can get a vaccine.

what I don’t like about n-COV is it’s ability to spread with no symptoms, somebody in the USA could be walking around with it not knowing they have it, US has so far done good at keeping the spread under control. Hopefully it stays that way.
Also another disturbing stat is it’s effect on the elderly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back