• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because. You're like the suck up kid in class that knows the answer to everything, but basically you don't.You vomit out things other people say to try and sound like you now what you're doing when in reality you don't. Other times you do what you're doing now, and that is make a point and keep hammering the damn thing until someone wants to reach through the computer screen and choke the life out of you. You've made some nice points, now take your win and quit harping on it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is sick and tired of reading the same thing over ad nauseam.

If something like that on a forum about weather gets you that upset, you might have some anger issues.

We just need a little nudge to collapse the column! One little band of yellow/orange or a degree colder

Getting moderate snow here in southern Spartanburg big flakes

I’m not trying to be a butthole. I swear. Please take some constructive criticism and please stop repeating yourself. Please and thank you.

Lake effect from Lanier; now that would be super cool..

from FFC - "Finally, there are a few weather model solutions that suggest some light snow is possible overnight in the Atlanta metro due to cold air rushing over the warmer Lake Lanier. There is low chance of this occurring and any accumulations if at all would be very light."

It’s coming Shawn!

Meh. Not impressed. The Midlands may see a BIT of snow activity around 8 PM and onwards, once the precipitation really starts to dry up. Lots of dry air filtering in, coastal taking off, HRRR is the only thing impressed, and even it's backing off and cutting off just north of Lexington.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back