• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I am aware that long usernames and long locations start to overlap on the info block of a message depending on device screen size. This quick fix is temporary and I'll clean all those bugs up later. :)

I’m very surprised I’m getting all of this.

Attachments

• 5C67417D-1A5C-42F6-9CCF-5E9F902D5177.jpeg
    5C67417D-1A5C-42F6-9CCF-5E9F902D5177.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 36
Yea early March looks down right
2f7f7b0fd187cdae8129805e6c244754.jpg

More liquid snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brrrrr! ;)

The fact that it's reportedly snowing in south Charlotte and downtown and up here I don't even think we have sleet just confirms I must have an anti-snow shield around me.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Waiting for the heavy precip to get here and the snow cranking. I think the wait could be a good thing, though. Less time transitioning, colder temps to get it to stick faster. And the rates the NAM and HRRR are showing look amazing.

Waiting for the heavy precip to get here and the snow cranking. I think the wait could be a good thing, though. Less time transitioning, colder temps to get it to stick faster. And the rates the NAM and HRRR are showing look amazing.
Brick it's time to stop looking at every model run. It's nowcast time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back