• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly substantial sleet

Hard for me to be patient but the hi res models get me under that heavy band tonight and give me an average of 4 to 6 which is what the NWS is calling for.
I'm definitely impatient and seeing that hole in the precip to my west doesn't help... Lol

Those weathernerds maps never verify in my experience here in SC... just a warning.

WB's snow maps have been stricter than weathernerds. Here is a trend from past 5 HRRR runs.

HRRRloop.gif

WB's snow maps have been stricter than weathernerds. Here is a trend from past 5 HRRR runs.

View attachment 35980
NAM tempered my expectations earlier and now the HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR is sucking me back in. Must...... contain.......excitement.........

NAM tempered my expectations earlier and now the HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR is sucking me back in. Must...... contain.......excitement.........

Yeah, I was thinking we, well atleast S-Wake would rain until 5pm. Sleet until 5pm then snow until 10pm might get 2-3". I'm still 90% sleet and a few flakes.

A little confused because models have increased snowfall accumulation for Union County yet the transition is taking longer than forecasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back