• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to focus on this fantasy
09e8d0203d5c5dbb343b925dff57b856.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe. If I need to climb back up for the 5th time will you throw me a rope?
This thing is getting ready to flip to snow from northern Spartanburg right through TR back towards Salem...pretty much in every county that wasn’t part of GSP’s original Advisories..hilarious

It’s going to be oriented exactly like this (12z GFS) when it does flip...moisture dependent 7D51495B-D58A-4DDF-8368-F7815D35C713.jpeg

Good god, this HRRR run has 35-40 dBz snow over much of the piedmont & coastal plain in 6-7 hours, I know a lot of that is melting related but still, it's probably going to be ripping fatties in a lot of backyards shortly.

Also, the rain-snow line is creeping closer to Columbia, SC on each successive HRRR run. ?

View attachment 35950

View attachment 35951

View attachment 35949
yall gotta stop with this image damnit. I just busted out laughing for a second time at work

This thing is getting ready to flip to snow from northern Spartanburg right through TR back towards Salem...pretty much in every county that wasn’t part of GSP’s original Advisories..hilarious
I'm in Greenville now and its sleet and maybe snow mixing from what I can tell. Heading back to Boiling Springs within the hour.

I love how the transition line is pivoting around me on an axis to my west on CC ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back