• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CC line is slowly moving NORTH in upstate SC and the CLT metro. Unless we get something from the coastal tonight it's over for the above mentioned areas.
Looks like its ticking south to me

The CC line is slowly moving NORTH in upstate SC and the CLT metro. Unless we get something from the coastal tonight it's over for the above mentioned areas.
Why are u even tracking it. You know it's not going to snow for 10 years.

Yeah I think I'm throwing in the towel. NAM had me thinking I could get 4 inches in Mooresville. I'll be happy at this point to see flakes fly. It's still early but my expectations are at zero at this point.

I’ve been watching the radar down here in my part of Georgia and It looks like the precipitation is moving more in a due west to east movement than a sw to ne movement. If that continues and the heavier rates are towards Atlanta is that going to hurt you guys in NC or is your heavier rates supposed to come later?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back