• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need snow or snatch. I’ll go with both.

tenor.gif

You 2 seem to not like each other. Is one a Clemson fan and one a USC fan?

Haha! Nah, I have no disdain to anyone on here. I'm not much of a fan of incessant whining. Particularly from people who are considered adults. Not to mention, constantly bitching about something that can't be changed or you have no control over.

Obviously, most of us want snow or we wouldn't be on this forum. But at the end of the day, it's something trivial to constantly harp on or complain.

Man I hope weathernerds has its own in-house radar.. I’m looking for the one with the rain/snow line closest to me. RadarScope has it north of Boone and WYFF has it west of Tryon. Neither of which are going to cut it

Haha! Nah, I have no disdain to anyone on here. I'm not much of a fan of incessant whining. Particularly from people who are considered adults. Not to mention, constantly bitching about something that can't be changed or you have no control over.

Obviously, most of us want snow or we wouldn't be on this forum. But at the end of the day, it's something trivial to constantly harp on or complain.
Dude seriously go look under my profile. Prior to replying to you I had 4 posts since last September. Prove me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back