• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
3bbb43e8cf9efb92a458c85a6494d4ba.jpg

My Redbone Coonhound has never seen or played in snow before. She’s 1.5 yrs old. I hope she gets the chance for some deep snow to play in.

she’s a beaut bro! Praying she gets to experience some white fluffy stuff

Funny that Brad P continues to keep the 4-6 stripe right over my house. I thought he was just trolling me, since you know there are eyes on this board that stay incognito but that may end up being right

RGEM coming in beast mode

I post on here like 3 times a year but by all means keep trolling me. GAFL!

3 times a year?! You're a lie! You're the one who needs to get a life. Constantly regurgitating the same crap that isn't gonna change anything. IMO, that's childish.

For the record--someone has brined some of the roads in Kernersville. Don't know if its the town or DOT. But I thought I would pass that along!

You need snow or snatch. I’ll go with both.

Projecting at its best. You're not intelligent enough to match wits or anything else with me. Go find a book of nursery rhymes. That's more your speed of intellect.

• Haha
Reactions: Flo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back