• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'm getting nothing here just on reading comments hope yall get snow in other places I'm up waiting on a Nintendo direct at least lol

Thank you, Lord. Alabama people. I thought I was all alone. Lol

There's quite a few people on this weather forum from Alabama. But when there's little to any noise (wintry weather/snow) being modeled or predicted in one's backyard, then those folks aren't gonna have much to say.

Hopefully, if there's another winter storm or two for this winter, then our backyard's can be part of the elusive snow.

There's quite a few people on this weather forum from Alabama. But when there's little to any noise (wintry weather/snow) being modeled or predicted in one's backyard, then those folks aren't gonna have much to say.

Hopefully, if there's another winter storm or two for this winter, then our backyard's can be part of the elusive snow.
I'm from Alabama it's a Shame it isn't a little colder watching to see if anyone else gets snow or not lol

Initially, this seemed to have the potential to be a real board wide storm. It sucks, but oh well, lol. What can you do, lol?

I remember when I was looking at chasing again out here briefly last week hahaha(that's the only snow I've seen)...

its cold rain for hundreds of miles. I feel you Alabama people, my parents and little brother and nephews and nieces over there haven't seen any snow this winter either lol

Last edited:
Lots of people on the CMS twitter are mad that they will be keeping to a normal schedule, which is an understandable call given how roads wont be affected until later tonight. I won't be surprised to see them do a two-hour delay Friday morning.

Oh, okay! Gotcha! So, you won't be tempted to look, right? I guess that's kinda what I meant.

I will still look, and post. I hope it’s a good snowstorm for NC. My point about turning the notifications off was because my phone blows up every time someone posts something. People at work think I am crazy hearing it buzz every sec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, good old cold chasing moisture. Thanks GSP.

Hope you guys out east get buried. It's your turn for sure!

Lots of people on the CMS twitter are mad that they will be keeping to a normal schedule, which is an understandable call given how roads wont be affected until later tonight. I won't be surprised to see them do a two-hour delay Friday morning.
Union County is doing a 3 hour early release. Normally, I would complain, but having a new driver in the house I totally appreciate it. Still pretty lame all things considering. I think there will be a 2 hour delay as well tomorrow just because of the black ice potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back