• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you're ever wanting to play ALL the old retro games, region free from Atari to N64 etc, you can buy yourself a Raspberry PI (cheap, like $20-30), a power cord, a SD memory card, and install "RetroPIE" on it. Then grab a few USB controllers for cheap and away you go.

Don't get ripped off by those "NES CLASSIC" type systems.

*disclaimer. I do not condone playing any emulated games that you have not already legally purchased*
I bought the SNES mini classic 2 yrs ago this month, now it's a dust collector sitting on my wall shelf. Doesn't really matter anyway since Nintendo decided last year, "Hey, let's put 20+ SNES games along with 20+ NES games on Nintendo Switch through our paid online service." smh I feel robbed, I could have just waited another 18 months, now I play SNES games on the Switch instead.?

EDIT: I've only used Dolphin for playing Gamecube games over the years after I gave mine away to my niece/nephews. They need to put GC games on the Switch this year, they can have every cent I own if they do that. lmao

The ole cut the NAM in half mantra is more due to the bogus snow maps. Now that Kuchera maps are more prevalent it seems like less of an issue. Wasn’t the NAM’s the only models that had a clue last week? Below is the NAMs from the Dec 2018 event. This looks close to what verified.

8B8EDCC5-F226-4D44-BE52-A36387F1CBBA.jpegB973E948-A0B6-4F65-9927-035D26C7C678.jpeg

I was wondering where you were! Havent seen you post and thought you might have cliff dove!
Neva! Went on a little two mile run. Legs hurt. Fiancé is on my ass for being on my phone constantly for the past 3 days. Life of a closet weenie

we've got NAM vs local mets here. Ol' CJ says transition at 12pm (but lower amounts?) and NAM says transition 3-4pm with 3 inches

People still post stuff like “the (model) looks better for my location this run” in the main thread. Kinda annoying. Models look great for my location in CAE, looking at a solid 13 snowflakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back