• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, there is cause for optimism. I’ve been north of the R/S line twice already this month. That never happens. Let’s go 3/3

Quiet. Kinda like chasing that person you've been eyeing for awhile. You finally get them. You go out on a date and find out they are a Kajillionaire/ super model or pig slop. Right now we are at the moment when we are all cleaned up and sparkly. Now time for the date.

And if you're ever wanting to play ALL the old retro games, region free from Atari to N64 etc, you can buy yourself a Raspberry PI (cheap, like $20-30), a power cord, a SD memory card, and install "RetroPIE" on it. Then grab a few USB controllers for cheap and away you go.

Don't get ripped off by those "NES CLASSIC" type systems.

*disclaimer. I do not condone playing any emulated games that you have not already legally purchased*

Finally back from your private moment and you're trying to jinx me.
I was trying to make a map but I don't have a desktop anymore and drawing with my index finger wasn't working. Just really think you are in a good spot where mixing isn't an issue but you might be a little lower on precip. I would go higher than that if in didn't think rates would be lower than 10-1 and we might all waste time raining to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back