• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be prepared to potentially have to login to the forum in the near future to continue reading. The traffic spikes are interesting, but starting to eat some resources. If you don't have an account, it's free and don't even need to verify email. We just manually approve them.

Really don't like where I sit in Chatham Co. just west of the Triangle (RDU), too much opportunity for insane pingers. Greensboro/High Point/Burlington might be where its at.

For people that live around CLT, Areas north of CLT like concord/kannapolis/huntersville/Cornelius/
LKN/Salisbury is probably gonna cash in being right north of the IP and In the heaviest part of the snow band

I work in Huntersville and tomorrow my shift is like from 11-7ish, being there is gonna be interesting lol.

I work in Huntersville and tomorrow my shift is like from 11-7ish, being there is gonna be interesting lol.

I have a 6-10 shift tommorow lol, they ain’t seein me walk in that damn door if it’s snowin

Hoping for a good thump for our far northern posters, especially in North Carolina. It would be great for north Georgia to get another accumulating snow since that is my old stomping grounds. And for those of you in the transition zone, don't overlook the fun of a good sleet storm. Sleet makes for the best sledding, it's just not as pretty falling from the sky. I think Tony (dsaur) would agree!

gonna,be depressing round these parts tomorrow

We're lucky enough to have realized defeat last week, thankfully. My Lord, the chaos that will ensue if areas expecting a big snow storm get rain to sleet, though.

I hope there isn't a situation where the storm comes to the Raleigh area earlier than anticipated and causes issues with traffic. Wondering if I should convince my wife to keep our son out of daycare and her from going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back