• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking for us...0.5-1"of sleet with 1-2" of snow. I would happily take that...just want to avoid drip drip
I hope we get that lucky.

It's going to be interesting to observe how much tossing/dismissing of the warmer solutions that is inevitably going to occur over the next 12 or so hours. Bias, too amped, but X is flatter, rates will overcome, overestimating the warming, etc.

I dunno. Mhx seems to discount the nams proximity of the low so close. They are saying it's too amped.
Maybe. But I've seen this play out too many times to dismiss it. We'll see. Hopefully, everything else will stay south and cooler and less amped. We will find out shortly.

looks like we changed roles now. I feel ok with what the NAMs showed. No we aren't going to get bricks of snow falling but its a respectable event. .5-1.5 of IP then 1-2 of snow looks realistic. In other words the biggest event in 2 years
I hope nobody gets snow.

jan 2017 was when i learned this lesson. never forget.
I’ll never forgive the r/s line for baiting us like it did that month, and boy we gnashed our teeth and wondered how we could’ve allowed ourselves to be so foolish. Literally it was pouring rain here. Drove 20 minutes towards GSO and boom there it was never moved an inch either despite many promises.

I’ll never forgive the r/s line for baiting us like it did that month, and boy we gnashed our teeth and wondered how we could’ve allowed ourselves to be so foolish. Literally it was pouring rain here. Drove 20 minutes towards GSO and boom there it was never moved an inch either despite many promises.
and i believe almost every euro/gfs ens member showed 12"+ too day of. just brutal.

Considering cliff diving again for the final time. This isn't going to end well. When will people learn to believe the warm nose is real?

I hope nobody gets snow.

giphy.gif

Did I do it right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what will fix this soil temp and road temp conundrum...several hours of sleet followed by several hours of snow!

Attaboy. You know, for once, the road and ground temps have been the very last thing I have been worried about. That's kinda nice, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back