• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we can get some backside snow...that usually works out for us...:mad:

never ever ever ever doubt the nam when it shows a warm nose, and it always trends stronger.

Nam better stop trolling, bad nam bad! It’s been blatantly obvious GSO was going to jackpot for days now anyone who denies that has got to take the blinders off.

Yeah, some sleet and snow mix, then changing over to mostly snow. Still big totals. And the snow and sleet mix can make for some fun storms and great sledding.

giphy.gif

Yeah I'll wait on the 3km but man for all that mixing those are big numbers. 2.2"s of sleet with 7" of snow on top? I don't believe that

3km was similar. But, yeah, these are amping up.

3km was similar. But, yeah, these are amping up.

GSP discounted the NAM and it's sleet mixing and stated this morning it looked like a rain/snow scenario. I don't know what's going on anymore. All I know is temps aren't where we want them.

This is so nice to look at... but right on the edge of pain

View attachment 35572
At least it does show the transition line stopping and temps crashing sending it back south, for C/E NC this could still be huge..... just can't afford anymore NW corrections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back