• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So question, when the NAM shows random small snow holes, how accurate is that? Seems like it would be difficult for it to know that snow would be light in like a 10 miles radius but maybe it does...?
It’s not a precipitation issue. In juiced up storms like this you sometimes have pockets (areas) where warm nosing holds on and doesn’t let go. Doesn’t always work itself out from north to south

Man I hope this isn’t the start of a bad 00z suite..thank god an inch was the most I was looking at under the best of scenarios..

This should be fun to track til the end regardless. It’s going to be a lot of fun either way ? ?
It's over outside of VA and maybe northeast NC. I'm just hoping the colder weather in the forecast for the next couple of weeks is wrong. I'm ready for spring because it's obviously easier to get storms here than snow. 80's would be nice now and a March like 2012 would be great.

It's over outside of VA and maybe northeast NC. I'm just hoping the colder weather in the forecast for the next couple of weeks is wrong. I'm ready for spring because it's obviously easier to get storms here than snow. 80's would be nice now and a March like 2012 would be great.
When spring comes you’ll just be telling us there’s no rain in sight.

Good grief, keep it positive up in here. There has been to many good runs to give up now. Usually 48 hours or so before the main event models will do a shuffle. I'm following the short ranges all the way through. Plus look at the ENS

Some people just like Spring I guess. ;)

Yeah, not much use in the Bama people even coming in here. Bamers have all stopped coming in here too. Sad, if anyone knows of a Bama/Tennessee forum, please post it. What few times north Bama was in play, no one bothered to talk about it.
I am a long time member, no TROLLING from me. One of the reasons it is not much fun in here, if you respond someone smashes you in they face. I did love this place. Not so much anymore.

So I live just south of 85 and I’m moving to Florida in a couple of weeks for the next few years for work. This is my last shot at snow for a while. Having said that, I may wish I was north of 85.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back