• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well brick maybe some of us are tired of getting screwed year over year while the same people get major storm after major storm

I get that. But this guy is just trolling.

Man I hope this isn’t the start of a bad 00z suite..thank god an inch was the most I was looking at under the best of scenarios..

This should be fun to track til the end regardless. It’s going to be a lot of fun either way ? ?

Yeah right now no one should be looking at global models with any stock in them .. their job is done with .. it is now up to the mesoscale models to do what the mesoscale models were MEANT to do which is forecast in the short range ... looks to me those models are sticking to their guns so see no reason to be freaked out by the little ole warm biased poor preforming ICON

I am not sure why some of the local mets here even look at the short range models. All they talk about is the Euro.

So question, when the NAM shows random small snow holes, how accurate is that? Seems like it would be difficult for it to know that snow would be light in like a 10 miles radius but maybe it does...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back