• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't whiffing at this point unless you mean getting 0 snow/sleet and all rain. Hopefully by some miracle the NAM is over amplified and flattens out but the fact its still going NW gives me 0 confidence that happens
Yeah. Once the NW trend starts and the warm Nose shows up, it very rarely goes away. I wish for once we would just get an all snow snowstorm. How is that not possible anymore?

We aren't whiffing at this point unless you mean getting 0 snow/sleet and all rain. Hopefully by some miracle the NAM is over amplified and flattens out but the fact its still going NW gives me 0 confidence that happens
Precisely if we're in the sleet now RDU is going to be mighty sore in about 24 hrs.

Yeah. Once the NW trend starts and the warm Nose shows up, it very rarely goes away. I wish for once we would just get an all snow snowstorm. How is that not possible anymore?
No idea man it's beyond frustrating, the rich get richer.

Lets not turn the discussion thread into a warning vs watch vs no watch vs no warning vs advisories debate, like what usually happens. NWS will isuse them or won't, it effects nothing that's going to happen or not, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back