• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I should be more worried about a lack of precip or a warm nose at this point. Probably the latter with the way models are trending.

I’ll take another 3.4in Storm again!
6ea7bdf05f08247f2101d04a0d13a3a7.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about a Gibb's Head Slap emoji for anybody who talks about ground temps unless the expected precipitation or rates are going to be a trace or extremely light..

Yep head north if you can guys you don't gotta go too far, a two hour drive should do it. Don't forget you've still got all day tomorrow for this to get even worse for your area. Heed my words.

@SD @KyloG Hope you guys are mentally prepared for an inch of slop followed by hours of sleet, while people 10 miles north are making snowmen. We know how this one ends. At least we have a bona fide winter storm to track now. I'm finally confident of that much.

@SD @KyloG Hope you guys are mentally prepared for an inch of slop followed by hours of sleet, while people 10 miles north are making snowmen. We know how this one ends. At least we have a bona fide winter storm to track now. I'm finally confident of that much.
Yep hopefully we can get 40 inches of liquid so I can get a decent sleet storm

Yep head north if you can guys you don't gotta go too far, a two hour drive should do it. Don't forget you've still got all day tomorrow for this to get even worse for your area. Heed my words.
Your posts are making you look like a troll. You‘ve stated this 3 times in the past 30 minutes. Tone it down and don’t put any more post like this in the storm thread.

I still don’t think we are predominately sleet. A whiff is still my concern.

Geez, look at that air mass and boundary.

38D3D988-172D-494A-9D08-000A187D9AF1.pngA23D4A11-CC62-45B3-80CB-6DE2555F711A.pngD4509E8C-84CD-4726-A79A-BB1DA5CA8D09.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back