• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp there you have it, we just got NAMd by the Happy Hour NAM.Someone said they would happy just to have that. Are you satisfied now? ?

My interest is slightly increasing to bring this thing back to CAE like many days ago, slow but steady. Bullseye far out bad, bullseye 24 hours good.
Their is a possibly models will start to pull more colder air down for us. We need a 4-5 degree drop that’s not too much to ask for!

like ive been saying I'll take a few flurries at this point
look @ that warning shot based off gfs dupage maps. haha. ill have to look at it deeper, but i'd assume heavier precipitation... but could be a ptype depiction defect.

Didn't think I would be too far SE for this one after looking over the icon and nam I'm concerned
Yeah, same. I think I should be okay up here, but who knows. Oh well, I’m willing to battle the warm nose to get the bigger totals, I think.

look @ that warning shot based off gfs dupage maps. haha. ill have to look at it deeper, but i'd assume heavier precipitation... but could be a ptype depiction defect.

Boundary Layer issues, but eh.. never know. The snow maps show at least a trace. Better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back