• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
Heading into day 5 of E/NE winds, BN temps and socked in with clouds...I just want to see the sun and some spring like temps. Is that too much to ask for, eh?

Brent

Reaction score
I hate booking plane tickets so far out but I've been looking at going back to Lake Tahoe next winter even before the virus became a big deal and they have dropped down to cost less than half what I paid this last time lol now hopefully this time my return won't be the day Dallas gets a squall line and I get home 10 hours late like last time lol

I'm still not flying the next few months(I had already decided that before the virus crap) but I'm wondering what other deals there will be because of Coronavirus

Last edited:

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
I'm thinking you start seeing a transition back to normal in May to mid-May about around when that CDC gathering ban is supposed to end. Maybe this is somewhat of a hope, as I have stocks that I would prefer to not stay in bad shape (and one that's been in awful shape of late, it's trashed and while it'll likely recover it's going to be 12-18 months minimum), but some of the ideas of this continuing to go on for months and being a problem in July, if that drastic situation turns out to be what actually happens ( don't see it), needless to say we're all probably in trouble.

Last edited:

Bham 99

Reaction score
A totally embarrassing, but funny thing happened to me yesterday... I had rented a U-Haul truck for my move.. when I was taking it back I realized that I had to fill it back up with gas and I was hurrying. I pulled into a gas station, I couldn't get my truck straight so I backed up I ran into the post of the overhang over the gas pumps. I was so mortified.. haha. Lesson learned.

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
A totally embarrassing, but funny thing happened to me yesterday... I had rented a U-Haul truck for my move.. when I was taking it back I realized that I had to fill it back up with gas and I was hurrying. I pulled into a gas station, I couldn't get my truck straight so I backed up I ran into the post of the overhang over the gas pumps. I was so mortified.. haha. Lesson learned.
Not what I saw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk