• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a friendly reminder for everyone, you can fly to Boston for less than $200 roundtrip, rent a car for $25 a day, and drive 2 hours north into central New Hampshire where you can find plenty of snow all winter long. Seriously, everyone can do this.

Euro PBP preview: Looking a little more amped. Flow not as flat. Should be a better run. Big changes out west. Precip breaking out across AL. Meh. Not going to get it done. Baby steps. Precip a little farther north and a little colder. Still plenty of time. Wait for the ensembles.

Euro PBP preview: Looking a little more amped. Flow not as flat. Should be a better run. Big changes out west. Precip breaking out across AL. Meh. Not going to get it done. Baby steps. Precip a little farther north and a little colder. Still plenty of time. Wait for the ensembles.
How come it won't let me ignore you? ;) ?

Damn. Bringing the funk up in here today. I might be better off lurking to stay out of the RC crosshairs

Just a friendly reminder for everyone, you can fly to Boston for less than $200 roundtrip, rent a car for $25 a day, and drive 2 hours north into central New Hampshire where you can find plenty of snow all winter long. Seriously, everyone can do this.

No way in heck I would ever consider doing that. Snow there is so ordinary compared to SE snow. They hardly even shut down for it there. It just wouldn’t be anywhere near the same.

Past 4 runs of the EPS. The 6z ticked backed SE but the previous 3 runs all ticked north. Hopefully 12z ticks back NW of the 0z run.

View attachment 34913
Sorry you got sucked back in but glad to see you posting in the storm thread.... Lol

Damn. Bringing the funk up in here today. I might be better off lurking to stay out of the RC crosshairs
I'm just screwing around. We know the Euro is going to creep one way or the other...at least that's what it usually does, even though we all want to see a substantial shift.

It has been waffling back and forth the last two days depending on what time of day the run is. North, no south, just kidding, it's north again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back