• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making fun of myself mostly. Not that I ever wrote this storm off but I, like most other people, take the Euro at face value. You can’t write a storm off when the general ingredients for winter mischief are right there in front of you. Especially at this range. It’s just ridiculous

Yeah, exactly what I’m saying, it’s a skilled model but it can have its own ups and downs

“ThE eUrO’s VeRiFiCaTiOn ScOrEs ArE dEaDly InSiDe d6”
View attachment 34586

Maybe we should just look out the window or wait until the day of the storm. Because the Euro missed on two recent events until it was 12z on the day of the storm. Then bam, some of y'all might be looking at heavy snow falling when the Euro said nah for a fair stretch until 12z on go day.

On a much more serious note, that Euro clown map that made me snap awake made it's way to one of my mom's facebook friends and they posted it. There is something wrong there and that's something since it was an Euro and not GFS map.

I'll stay up for the Euro to see where I'm chasing. Obviously, my area isn't gonna see anything

If it wasn't for the 18z run of the Euro yesterday I'd be excited about the 0z eps, this is a big increase from 12z yesterday (which had none) but a decrease from 18z. So is the 18z eps a happy hour model too lol

View attachment 34606
And now you get these every 6 hours! I expect you to post the Greensboro chart every run from now on since I canceled my weathermodels subscription. That’s when this potential event started showing good fantasy runs. I’m taking one for the team! :p

And now you get these every 6 hours! I expect you to post the Greensboro chart every run from now on since I canceled my weathermodels subscription. That’s when this potential event started showing good fantasy runs. I’m taking one for the team! :p
Sorry, I posted it then went for a run Lol. I gotcha from now on and btw if this pans out no more model subscriptions for you! ?

So 18 out 20 on the gefs and roughly 27 out of 51 on the eps give me some shading with more minor hits but a few nice ones.

This might be the rare occasion that being this far east is gonna benefit me even without a true coastal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back