• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the models went back to showing a winter storm for Tennessee and the Carolinas again smh
Are you really surprised that places where climate averages 4-12 inches are showing a storm while you average essentially 0? Did this potential storm ever even show anything down there? Maybe you are just bringing the full on wamby in here.

Are you really surprised that places where climate averages 4-12 inches are showing a storm while you average essentially 0? Did this potential storm ever even show anything down there? Maybe you are just bringing the full on wamby in here.

No offense to Ilovesnow, but I surmise a small faction of posters believe if they complain enough that it'll change or heighten their chances for snow. Guess what? It doesn't matter. Mother Nature doesn't have a mind.

I know this is the Whamby thread, but I still don't nor ever will understand anyone constantly complaining about lack of snow. It's not gonna change anything nor make the complainer(s) feel good once they've vented. It seems it has the opposite effect by making them more frustrated.

By coming on here and complaining a half dozen times or more daily isn't at all productive. It's just clutter, even on the Whamby thread.

I'll say it again, I suggest some of you move or simply find another hobby or distraction.

Some folks seem to forget and say it's over more than 5 days out, though, like we have not seen this movie over and over.
It's not every single storm and honestly they didn't waffle back and forth that much, if you'd look at more than just snow over your area you'd know this...... oh never mind.

The reason we do see so many people saying "over" etc is because they are looking at that area. Like here in my area, I'm basically saying it's likely over cause well, CAE is Hell on Earth, and 9/10 times, it moves into NC instead. So in the main thread for the threat people are like "look, its back" and sure, it's back, but not for my area so it's still dead to me.

Cause "it" was originally a foot + of snow around here. It's morphed into an NC type of storm.. so "it" is now another thing.

No offense to Ilovesnow, but I surmise a small faction of posters believe if they complain enough that it'll change or heighten their chances for snow. Guess what? It doesn't matter. Mother Nature doesn't have a mind.

I know this is the Whamby thread, but I still don't nor ever will understand anyone constantly complaining about lack of snow. It's not gonna change anything nor make the complainer(s) feel good once they've vented. It seems it has the opposite effect by making them more frustrated.

By coming on here and complaining a half dozen times or more daily isn't at all productive. It's just clutter, even on the Whamby thread.

I'll say it again, I suggest some of you move or simply find another hobby or distraction.
Yep. When I lived in san diego I didnt complain about lake Tahoe getting snow.

If a storm materializes, I’m decently optimistic for it. It’s nice that this might possibly be a storm where totals in along and a little south of I-85 are highest (at least in NC). North Mecklenburg always wins, they may have 7 inches while here in South Charlotte we may have a dusting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back