• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing for me to be excited about as usual waited all day until I got off from work to see if my General area in Alabama will finally get the goods and what do I know nothing but rain here as usual or snow to the west of me or east of me... this winter here has been down right horrible for west central Alabama... Good luck to those east of me and the Carolinas who's once again getting the goods

Nothing for me to be excited about as usual waited all day until I got off from work to see if my General area in Alabama will finally get the goods and what do I know nothing but rain here as usual or snow to the west of me or east of me... this winter here has been down right horrible for west central Alabama... Good luck to those east of me and the Carolinas who's once again getting the goods
Lol, don't give up. We are not far off from seeing a change. If my back yard doesn't look good than I'm chasing this.

It's not fun. It sucks! :)
To me, and maybe I’m an anomaly, disappointment is part of the fun. If everything always worked out then everyone’s predictions would always be right and everyone would think they’re a weather god. Failure is part of the fun. It makes victory that much sweeter! But with that said, this one’s gone. Adios. Hasta Luego. Boomshakalaka. No doubt about it. ? ?

To me, and maybe I’m an anomaly, disappointment is part of the fun. If everything always worked out then everyone’s predictions would always be right and everyone would think they’re a weather god. Failure is part of the fun. It makes victory that much sweeter! But with that said, this one’s gone. Adios. Hasta Luego. Boomshakalaka. No doubt about it. ? ?
Jimmys out so it’s over until tmrw maybe. For real tho I’m all in so their ain’t no going back if the ship sinks I’m going down with it. ?

Even for Tennessee Valley? I'll have to check. We can sneak something under the radar, as last week proved.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back