• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, it seems as if I'm not welcome here. The first time I came here, I was banned literally for no reason - the reason for being banned: it said, "for being a fuc**** c***

I gave this site a 2nd try and I created a new account, came back in 2018, and the same thing is happening. Everything that I post, gets "stomped" into the "dirt" and when I comment back to posters, at times things turn into arguments -- which gets a bit ridiculous.

If my prediction comes true, I'm sure you all would want me back....

I'm outta here....

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Cool have fun

You know what, it seems as if I'm not welcome here. The first time I came here, I was banned literally for no reason - the reason for being banned: it said, "for being a fuc**** c***

I gave this site a 2nd try and I created a new account, came back in 2018, and the same thing is happening. Everything that I post, gets "stomped" into the "dirt" and when I comment back to posters, at times things turn into arguments -- which gets a bit ridiculous.

I'm outta here....

I remember you and Webb had some beef on your old account. Though that’s unbelievable as a admin would ban you with that description even if you deserved it (not saying you did), still rude.

Onto your forecasts. Sometimes feel that your predictions are almost wish-casting. Look at it from this angle, you say that a strong subtropical jet and right timing= Major 1/200 blizzard. Think of the odds of that happening. Without anything like model support, I recommend trending with caution for that because we can’t see why a conclusion can be made essentially from facts. If somebody were unbiased and looking at the same exact data, they would never come up with your conclusion. Nonetheless, I enjoy your analysis when it’s realistic, Out of some of the members on here I can tell that you know a lot. We all dream of what you’re forecasting, but would never in a million years forecast it (maybe 1/200).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18z GFS continues the overall trend towards the EURO solution regarding west coast upper air action around hour 84-120. This period is where the models start to split. GFS, oddly enough, is much less progressive and holds energy out west and consolidates the BBL in the pacific sw... meanwhile the EURO is more progressive (odd too) and thus gives enough energy to prevent the south from being super-blocked yet cold enough to support the STJ juice becoming snow across the area. If GFS continues this trend, it'll have a similar outcome. Bias correcting this type of system will be a very tricky task as it is definitely not classic.

I remember you and Webb had some beef on your old account. Though that’s unbelievable as a admin would ban you with that description even if you deserved it (not saying you did), still rude.

Onto your forecasts. Sometimes feel that your predictions are almost wish-casting. Look at it from this angle, you say that a strong subtropical jet and right timing= Major 1/200 blizzard. Think of the odds of that happening. Without anything like model support, I recommend trending with caution for that because we can’t see why a conclusion can be made essentially from facts. If somebody were unbiased and looking at the same exact data, they would never come up with your conclusion. Nonetheless, I enjoy your analysis when it’s realistic, Out of some of the members on here I can tell that you know a lot. We all dream of what you’re forecasting, but would never in a million years forecast it (maybe 1/200).

He wasn’t banned with a description period . If any admin ever did anything like that they would be permanently banned

... and on a more positive note ... @GaWx ... Larry, indeed you may well be on to something ...

Gotta run and I'll leave it to folks with brains and time to figure it out (I've a paucity of either at the moment ... ) ...

814temp.new.gif

I'm outta here....

Come on man, you can’t predict a blizzard hurricane shooting north out of the tropics and not expect to catch hell lol. No one is laughing at you because no one believes that you truly believe that is going to happen. I think a lot of people here feel like they are being trolled. Got to have some thick skin in here man. We all dish and take. You’re painting a target in your back and that’s ok as long as you can handle the heat that comes with it

I'm outta here....

You didn't have to leave, many are just tired of the nonsense posts. And you have made many of those.

Front's here!
lefjQRrwcwEVJ107pgXCWrYynC1M1IwMIST4rdVo_1QqwRbvxrUyezGqJyaCDXIr4sCbxK20k4TvEmxnRNgHbsNCTaexOaKr-jUGWmfJQzXMhbM3M9nO7ccM-uQog2VZhAd-1kY1i6gk0QqmH1HVtz5uZFbijM19cM53oVz97peDl-zRK_dV-xDmdYcBaIRLxuXzS9iXmA7K_0Z0S6dSbz5p37HoGJAIQguJJQxzOhe4r4nhDiJZnwRptcMDAKMVbMBRakHhH6IYytiRFeVu2QERm7n4FCaG1F2oz5QVOHN1pVrWW2NXp9dWktkc3l-xbP6wvL_K-wlCLbB8Zlfzp1qSE6eWsSPcaEDxBZe6j8W8oUh301nuwN8HLenDCT2DmcfHtKw3z8rdu8fK6OY9gIG4hnOEvDOGo9ajV0CzDmXBFv1_Z4LQHfVniP_Pauoq8UJ8oGU2Nbk4KCRTLKlZZOmDm4F9OqnA6GiKlnpVbi6hE_IWwKFI3hcM2V7dPwXks2o7Ohf8Gyvj04s0VA2VDq195WpSXYMSKA1VJAhe4L4HYSCgWk77Yp7jdaEARLuqacQa6A4UJZLfGgbMd_DbEVQDxI3-kwi2wSMIJTwhSq9XAxw5MYuLXsnDdMXCrf5ODSRpSxW_uniry6IhbjM1aZFdtfz8FpLAXJfqrrbu6UAFnVFUScL45Ck=w513-h683-no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back