• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m all in. I called for a weak wave putting the I95 corridor in SC into play yesterday afternoon. Then the Euro spit out 20” down that way last night. That’s not exactly a “weak” wave lol so I won’t pretend I’m Nostradamus but the I95 corridor is certainly in play for something. We need to end that snowless streak for those guys

It’s not all that snowless last time Florence receive 3” was January ‘18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modelology 101: The GFS is always right when it shows a warm and or snow-less solution. It's the very first lesson on the very first day of modelology class.

If the cold push is legit it won’t make it to Dayton but west of the Apps is possible. I’m hoping for something between a I-85 to I-20 special but hell when was the last time we had that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’d rather it stay right where it is I get 5 inches of snow from it. That’d be the most I’ve ever seen the closest to that total would the ULL from March 2009 I believe I got 4 inches.

That was an interesting start to the rain with the front end storm earlier today. No thunder but the wind seemed to be going like crazy. Almost made it like a whiteout.

Not as scary as that storm that I experienced last summer though. That was nuts. I described that here but at the peak it seemed totally white outside the window.

Ready for the snow now. Dressed for success.

a9664bd71ca0a4708ee6b358f8ffabd0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back