Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so, what the Hell am I looking at here?

View attachment 34075

giphy.gif

I will temper my expectations for the solution the Euro is spitting out. It gave the WNC mountains 3+ feet at the beginning of February at the same lead time. It didn’t snow 3 feet there BUT they did still end up getting snow and I ended up with a dusting here in the upstate with that system. So there’s reason for a little excitement I think.

I’m going to pretend the CMC/Euro combo is still as lethal as it used to be..with that said, I’ve already started a storm thread in my mind. Midland Mauler

Reactions: jtownbdp
Go all in
I’m all in. I called for a weak wave putting the I95 corridor in SC into play yesterday afternoon. Then the Euro spit out 20” down that way last night. That’s not exactly a “weak” wave lol so I won’t pretend I’m Nostradamus but the I95 corridor is certainly in play for something. We need to end that snowless streak for those guys

Reactions: Bham 99
Yeah. The question is “How far north?”

Are we talking “85 corridor” north or are we talking “Cutter into Dayton, Ohio” north?

If the cold push is legit it won’t make it to Dayton but west of the Apps is possible. I’m hoping for something between a I-85 to I-20 special but hell when was the last time we had that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.