• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some will think I'm crazy for predicting a blizzard (lol) -- a 1 out of 200 year storm. My prediction is a presentiment. No, I am absolutely not on drugs; I'm just a very intelligent thinker. I think hurricane season will start super early this season, and the blizzard I'm predicting will be basically an early hurricane, but with snow -- a snowcane.

I am convinced that he just watched The Day After Tomorrow and was inspired to mess with us. I will go to sleep peacefully believing this.

I recall reading a story about long
I'm not kidding; I'm for real. Everyone has the ability, learn how to use it and you would be surprised what you can perceive. Some may have the ability stronger than others, and others may perceive things differently. Have you ever predicted what was going to happen while watching a movie, and what you predicted happens? that's precognition. Clairvoyant/precognition isn't accept in the science field, but the subject should be more open in scientific study. A lot of subjects are beyond human comprehension, but we shouldn't be limited to perceptions and all possibilities. It sounds crazy, I know, but at the end of the day, we always end up with more questions than answers.

Maybe, you're Columbia's (SC) longtime, recently retired meteorologists, Joe Pinner. Or, channeling your inner Joe Pinner. :)

"I've been through a lot of experiences, but nothing quite as exciting as that," Pinner said.

Joe says he jokingly predicted the blizzard while working on the Mr. Knozit show.

"I said all right boys and girls It's February coming up and it's a cold month. February 9, and I marked it, there will be snow on the ground in Columbia. It might not be falling, but there will be snow on the ground. That was just a big pronouncement like we weather people are prone to do," Pinner said.

This would be one of those rare, super rare, rare a f---, quadruple phase storms.. I think he's on to something.

Here's a thing you can learn, not to make erratic predictions that aren't grounded in realism. I'm all for having a big storm, but I as well as 99% of everyone else know better than to choose a time frame and slap our fantasy into it. It's like saying we can invent time travel next week with a cucumber and 27 Duracell batteries.
I can understand that point of view, the time travel comment is funny, lol. Most of my predictions are theoretical predictions that are not grounded in realism. The AO is literally off of the charts, an all time record of +6.34. I think the cold air "dam" will be broken, and the severe cold pushes south and east at the time the storm begins tracking up off of the eastern coast...while a short wave undercuts the northern stream press and a phase occurs. The +AO can't keep increasing, it will give eventually.

I can understand that point of view, the time travel comment is funny, lol. Most of my predictions are theoretical predictions that are not grounded in realism. The AO is literally off of the charts, an all time record of +6.34. I think the cold air "dam" will be broken, and the severe cold pushes south and east at the time the storm begins tracking up off of the eastern coast...while a short wave undercuts the northern stream press and a phase occurs. The +AO can't keep increasing, it will give eventually.
So just wishing, then

There was snow with hurricane Sandy across the Central Appalachian Mountains, snow was in feet. The storm I'm predicting, it will drop 2-4+ feet for the area's that do get the heaviest snow across the Southeastern US.
so it's a one in 1000 year makeup storm for the folks the missed out the last time.. gotcha. ;)

He not me if I wanted to quote myself I would just quote myself and talk okay??

There was snow with hurricane Sandy across the Central Appalachian Mountains, snow was in feet. The storm I'm predicting, it will drop 2-4+ feet for the area's that do get the heaviest snow across the Southeastern US.
from a little bit of knowledge that I have about weather, that type of storm if happened would happen in the fall. If for some reason it did happen this next few months it would have to be closer to May but you did say there would be a early activity.. I'm all for it if it happens I just do not have any faith, and it sounds more like a one in one thousand year storm.

from a little bit of knowledge that I have about weather, that type of storm if happened would happen in the fall. If for some reason it did happen this next few months it would have to be closer to May but you did say there would be a early activity.. I'm all for it if it happens I just do not have any faith, and it sounds more like a one in one thousand year storm.
Yes, I do think there will be tropical activity early this year, as well as an active hurricane season. The ENSO is neutral and has been for months now. The ENSO has influence on hurricane development/activity. When there is a neutral ENSO, there is typically above normal of tropical storm development.

Speaking of one in one thousand year storm. Official weather recording started taking place 150 years ago now. What about the weather beyond the official weather recording? How many severe blizzards were there really? nobody will truly know. The storm that I'm predicting is a 1 out of a 200 year storm -- based from accounts of a severe blizzard that occurred in 1831, about 200 years ago. But, if you personally think it would be a one in one thousand year storm, how do we really know it could be? since official weather recording started taking place about 150 years ago.

I just fell into a trance.. it happened without thinking, deep silence invoked, channeling the voice of Quasars and distant black holes.. and in that trance, I started to writhe like a flame, a flickering weather vane, an epileptic goose, and saw a vision: it will hit 100 degrees in late March, and mosquitoes will evolve into vampire elves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back