• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol just how much more crazy weather can we have and you still call it “unusual” and make stupid memes and put whatever state on the title and call it normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would say what has gone on in the past week has happened before.. I remember as a kid we would get snow after thunderstorms many times. Also flooding.

I would say what has gone on in the past week has happened before.. I remember as a kid we would get snow after thunderstorms many times. Also flooding.

Dps getting into the mid 60s in Jan AND Feb the same year for days on end here? Never seen or that before.

Dps getting into the mid 60s in Jan AND Feb the same year for days on end here? Never seen or that before.

At least we know that snow is still possible down here. Hot winter with red anoms across the board and we still get snow twice in 8 days ☃

Edit: and I didn’t make that meme you are referencing btw. My memes are funnier

LOL

I remember you were in Alabama at one point, but can't remember what area or city. Yeah, it's always a bit funky when things goes south of you, although that hasn't happened too often in my lifetime living here in South Carolina (exception of 1989 and 2018).

It's happened way more since I moved to Texas than in Alabama that's for sure lol

Lol just how much more crazy weather can we have and you still call it “unusual” and make stupid memes and put whatever state on the title and call it normal.

honestly though its not that unusual, I have literally seen snow and ice a few days after 70+ weather numerous times throughout my 47 years.....the Feb 89 storm we had was 2 days after a big severe weather event and it sticks in my mind because we went from mid 70's Tues evening to snowing Thurs morning ending up with a foot of snow....earlier that month we had snow/ice a couple of day's after it was in the low 80's...heck that whole month was nuts....

19890221.gif

february_23-24_1989_nc_snowmap.png

RIP Stuart Scott.....

Next winter, I would like one serving of a winter without the persistent onslaught of heavy rain, storms, and flooding; whatever it may be.

97b4f256e926c07bc36e03c9697ce742.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back