• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the next snow event will only come to the western and south areas of the southeast only... Sorry guys I'm having a rough day after going through days and days of rain it finally snows in other areas east of me in another state and yet here its sunny and dry while y'all getting snow plastered

least its not snowing south of you lol

I dunno how I survived those

LOL

I remember you were in Alabama at one point, but can't remember what area or city. Yeah, it's always a bit funky when things goes south of you, although that hasn't happened too often in my lifetime living here in South Carolina (exception of 1989 and 2018).

Hopefully the next snow event will only come to the western and south areas of the southeast only... Sorry guys I'm having a rough day after going through days and days of rain it finally snows in other areas east of me in another state and yet here its sunny and dry while y'all getting snow plastered
It's ok you aren't alone

Congrats to everyone that got snow. But personally, this winter is the worse I can recall in a while. All the rain has just made getting no snow suck more. At least if it was warm and dry, it would be better to do some things outside. I am so tired of the rain.

It is what it is. How do you think I feel being in Charlotte and areas south of me got 3 in in Georgia and we got nothing but some snow showers that didnt stick.

Lol just how much more crazy weather can we have and you still call it “unusual” and make stupid memes and put whatever state on the title and call it normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone who scored. We’ll just continue to suck here in HSV area. Can’t wait for the next round of flooding rains to come in on Monday ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back