• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
For us central NC folks...yeah we still suck. Enough cold air around Sat night into Sunday but precip just dies on us. But good news is precip cranks up Mon/Tuesday when the cold air is gone.

ecmwf-deterministic-carolinas-t850-1206400.pngecmwf-deterministic-carolinas-precip_24hr_inch-1242400.png

Mon/Tuesday...+20F temp departures

ecmwf-deterministic-carolinas-t2m_f_anom-1422400.png

ecmwf-deterministic-carolinas-thickness_mslp_prcp6hr-1422400.png

Would be a good time for me to be up in North Georgia, if I was like I was 5 years ago I might be planning on trying to go to the mountains, but even my mom's old grounds don't look bad.

More reminders that I need to work on a way for me to move. I need to get in that LPN program and work up a plan for me to be able to depart the area again sometime shortly after finishing it.

Would be a good time for me to be up in North Georgia, if I was like I was 5 years ago I might be planning on trying to go to the mountains, but even my mom's old grounds don't look bad.

More reminders that I need to work on a way for me to move. I need to get in that LPN program and work up a plan for me to be able to depart the area again sometime shortly after finishing it.
Me and the wife drove up to lake chatuge in Hiawassee Georgia 8 miles from North Carolina line. wondering if I will be able to get back to Cherokee county Georgia tomorrow afternoon. It’s already 27 already and forecast 25 when the snow starts?

Yep. I've joined you in the bitter hoping for 0 crowd. It's just mind blowing to me that it might be 3+ years between legitimate snow here

I feel like we have to take our medicine every few years, we are almost done.

I went snow chasing Wednesday and I'm ready for more now lmao

I think it helped I didn't leave the state :p

This winter sucks even more knowing that my snow peeps east of me getting a snowstorm while I only got flurries yesterday... I hope this area can get a snowstorm before winter ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back