• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your logic just makes no sense, there I said it.... you have to look beyond your backyard when attempting to analyze an overall threat plus it may not even be over. I just can't....

Did I say overall threat? I said specifically for my backyard it was less than I expected it to be in terms of what it did here, but that is a good thing.

Did I say overall threat? I said specifically for my backyard it was less than I expected it to be in terms of what it did here, but that is a good thing.
Were your expectations based off of the overall threat from SPC and model output or your own intuition for your little piece of the world?

Can't even add some humor in the fantasy winter chase thread now.

Were your expectations based off of the overall threat from SPC and model output or your own intuition for your little piece of the world?

Based on the overall threat and what the storms did earlier today farther out west. I was worried it was going to be bad here, but it was underwhelming compared to my expectations. And I said I was glad it ended up that way.

I'm glad that most of the time during tornado outbreaks that tornadoes don't hit m

The main February discussion thread?
He's talking about the Feb 7-8 Light Snow thread, that he continues to call fantasy because it's not in his backyard.....

He's talking about the Feb 7-8 Light Snow thread, that he continues to call fantasy because it's not in his backyard.....
Gotcha...because I noticed some jokes also got deleted from the main thread. Maybe the staff could let people know that jokes and gifs should go in banter threads. Oh wait.

Weeklies, Shmeeklies, Bleakies, keep in mind that they are based on the 0Z. I'll just say that I like the CFS a lot more right now lol.

Is it weird that experiencing some of those storms felt kind of thrilling to me?

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
No, first time I went through the experience of a tornado I was scared, excited, and panicked all at the same time. Never had that kind of feeling before when it comes to weather. Not to get all sappy, but it was kinda life changing for me.

I might buy into the idea of getting some snow flurries/showers tomorrow. Friday is one of my days off from work. It never wants to snow on a day I have to work. ? (except once, but technically it didn’t changeover to snow until after I left work so it doesn’t count) With that being said.......
Now that I said flurries will fall around here in the morning no one can debate or challenge me on this, it is fact now.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back