• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've accepted this winter for what it is along time ago! If it manages to somehow snow still then awesome! But if it doesn't its not that rare. It's been 18 years out of 142 years that CLT has only recorded a tr of snow which is not measurable snow. Only recordable snow. View attachment 33114But it is kind of disturbing 9 of the 18 have occured in the last 30 years. As you see it was completely random up until 1990. Now you can see it has become a frequent occurrence. Smh
A disturbing number of recent years are showing up in the Trace category.

Yep, hoping for some thunderstorms overnight here. Nighttime thunderstorms are my second favorite type of weather behind snow.
00z 3km Nam trying time give me gold tonight. It has a stream of storms flowing in to North Ga all night long and thru tomorrow morning. Please be right.

Is it weird that experiencing some of those storms felt kind of thrilling to me?

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Same here, seeing that rain wrapped rotation pumped all the adrenaline, but it starting pouring rain lol

All that snow in Texas and Dallas still came up with zero :p :rolleyes:

So glad I hit the road lol(even if it was a few inches less than I honestly expected) because I saw that coming

I know hindsight is 20/20, and you really have no idea how the threat will turn out, but if that line is all I get from this, I have to say it ended up being underwhelming for me. Not complaining, and glad it was not like what some got today. Just saying I was expecting it to be worse for my backyard.
Your logic just makes no sense, there I said it.... you have to look beyond your backyard when attempting to analyze an overall threat plus it may not even be over. I just can't....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back