• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Honestly I don’t think I’m gonna look at models and model runs next winter. After the rug pull this year I think I’ll go back to the old days where I’ll either wake up with snow, or my weather man will tell me.
See you next November! You’ll be back! 😂

Honestly I don’t think I’m gonna look at models and model runs next winter. After the rug pull this year I think I’ll go back to the old days where I’ll either wake up with snow, or my weather man will tell me.

Just wait for all the hurricanes coming 🤣

CLT folks...how we feelling

View attachment 147174
Sad. Lol. Confirms what we've all been seeing. It's snowing less and less each year. Honestly I have to just move on to something else and lower my expectations during the winter. If I want snow, I'll likely need to take a trip to the mountains.

Imagine if we blank next year too, smh. 😳

Sad. Lol. Confirms what we've all been seeing. It's snowing less and less each year. Honestly I have to just move on to something else and lower my expectations during the winter. If I want snow, I'll likely need to take a trip to the mountains.

Imagine if we blank next year too, smh. 😳
Our snow climo has turned into that of Jacksonville FL.

Back