• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Flip the pdo, cool the npac warm pool, flip the nao negative, get a coherent mjo wave to go past P7 lots of ways to do it and we can't.

I'll add that I'm old enough to remember when folks said the global base state was ridge west trough east
Maybe this is payment for those years when it seemed it was a global base state to have a ridge West & trough East.

Btw I'm old enough to remember those days also,
They were GLORIOUS !

Maybe this is payment for those years when it seemed it was a global base state to have a ridge West & trough East.

Btw I'm old enough to remember those days also,
They were GLORIOUS !
Yep. It certainly seems like it's decadal versus driven for other reasons.

I saw bastardi posted the cfs had like the entire earth's oceans cooling by next fall. We will see. Would be nice

Lol I would but I've kind of got it made here with what I'm paying in rent tbh and I do like a lot of other things about Tulsa shrugs

Eventually there's gonna be a big winter here again... I think

I think next winter I'm just gonna plan a snowy trip earlier and not wait around for it to maybe snow like this year. That's my biggest regret this winter waiting so long to go to Colorado
The good thing is You should have no more than 2 bad winters in a row. The one thing I like about bad winters is that if I’m sitting at 2 winters in a row of 3 or less inches, I can put money on having a good winter the 3rd year. Unfortunately even in the upper south we are capable of having years of very little snow. 2017 I had a a few flurries a few times and nothing more then a trace on the season. I also know I’m going to pay for these amazing winters I’ve had since 2015. I’m way overdue for back to back horrible winters.

The good thing is You should have no more than 2 bad winters in a row. The one thing I like about bad winters is that if I’m sitting at 2 winters in a row of 3 or less inches, I can put money on having a good winter the 3rd year. Unfortunately even in the upper south we are capable of having years of very little snow. 2017 I had a a few flurries a few times and nothing more then a trace on the season. I also know I’m going to pay for these amazing winters I’ve had since 2015. I’m way overdue for back to back horrible winters.

Yeah I went through the snow records and I don't think Tulsa has ever had 3 bad ones in a row while there's been several 2 in a row so I mean it's gonna get better eventually

16-17 didn't even have an inch here 😂 I mean there was a foot my first winter in 21-22.. also 20-21 had 15 inches so I guess we're balancing out from that

Yeah I went through the snow records and I don't think Tulsa has ever had 3 bad ones in a row while there's been several 2 in a row so I mean it's gonna get better eventually

16-17 didn't even have an inch here 😂 I mean there was a foot my first winter in 21-22.. also 20-21 had 15 inches so I guess we're balancing out from that
Tulsa had 30" in 1958 and 26" in 2011.

So if my common core math is right, that’s a 55 degree temp swing?? 😳🤔🍍⛄138B3886-4F48-4DF6-8976-C7572D8C8845.png

💀

cnn-digital-winter-2023-24-temperature-ranking-map-csv-full-us-022224.png
I want to know how is that possible out west where they have been real cold with hundreds of inches of snow and top five warmest? 😒🙃😳

I want to know how is that possible out west where they have been real cold with hundreds of inches of snow and top five warmest? 😒🙃😳
Mountains out west benefit big snow wise from rhino pill/honey pack high T injected pacific jet

Back