• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Only reason I have is because I drove to 11k feet in Colorado 🤣

Never thought I'd be doing that when I moved to Tulsa... If next winter isn't a lot better I'm gonna seriously question things
Well you moved from Dallas to Tulsa. Is Kansas City next in your future? 😁 I’d just shoot straight to Lincoln Nebraska and skip KC!

Nobody ever expected the country to get flooded by endless Pacific air but it's happened before in some of the El Nino analogs so I mean shrugs

There was always a horrible analog here for this winter people just ignored it for the better ones 🤣 in fact I remember how we followed it with a really cold Halloween and we never really unfollowed it

Like I said above too we've had back to back winters be this bad before the real question is next winter
The worst are cold Novembers that bring a dusting of snow. You get all excited thinking it’s gonna be a good winter and in late February you’re looking at snow dusting pics from November.

The worst are cold Novembers that bring a dusting of snow. You get all excited thinking it’s gonna be a good winter and in late February you’re looking at snow dusting pics from November.

Yup I mean there was no snow this year then but last year had the heavy snow burst for 10 minutes in November and same deal there...

I remember being worried about Halloween being cold too is the real ironic part but everyone told me don't worry you live in Tulsa ☠️

💀

cnn-digital-winter-2023-24-temperature-ranking-map-csv-full-us-022224.png

Well you moved from Dallas to Tulsa. Is Kansas City next in your future? 😁 I’d just shoot straight to Lincoln Nebraska and skip KC!

Lol I would but I've kind of got it made here with what I'm paying in rent tbh and I do like a lot of other things about Tulsa shrugs

Eventually there's gonna be a big winter here again... I think

I think next winter I'm just gonna plan a snowy trip earlier and not wait around for it to maybe snow like this year. That's my biggest regret this winter waiting so long to go to Colorado

This has just been our blueprint for the last several years. Idk how to undo it View attachment 146896
Flip the pdo, cool the npac warm pool, flip the nao negative, get a coherent mjo wave to go past P7 lots of ways to do it and we can't.

I'll add that I'm old enough to remember when folks said the global base state was ridge west trough east

Last edited:
Flip the pdo, cool the npac warm pool, flip the nao negative, get a coherent mjo wave to go past P7 lots of ways to do it and we can't.

I'll add that I'm old enough to remember when folks said the global base state was ridge west trough east

That warm pool ain't going nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back