• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

The pollen is already awful here, my sinuses have been absolutely awful for around the past two weeks. I feel as if February has been the onset of pollen season now for several years, the Easter pictures in front of the freshly bloomed azaleas are now becoming a thing of the past as they are already past peak at that juncture in time now.

Planning on it as long as the weather is reliable. Probably Indiana since it is the easiest drive.
I might be but I'm convinced the weather will be awful at least locally 🤣 totality is only 3-4 hours away for me but it's April in the Plains. Dallas has nearly 4 minutes of totality 😲
I’m thinking about hitting up Carbondale, IL. Smallish town but they have Southern Illinois university and they are going to have an eclipse festival at their football stadium that seats 15k. Seems like a cool atmosphere.

Also one of the only towns that got totality in 2017 and now again in 2024. How cool is that

I’m thinking about hitting up Carbondale, IL. Smallish town but they have Southern Illinois university and they are going to have an eclipse festival at their football stadium that seats 15k. Seems like a cool atmosphere.

Also one of the only towns that got totality in 2017 and now again in 2024. How cool is that

Yeah I skipped 2017 and still ask why 😂

Back