• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Keep walking that fine line or we will show you the door. Capice?
Can confirm, take the threats seriously yall. I was banned from this thread a few times , I was put in a clown town jail once , then I got banned I think an hour or two all together a few times. Metwannabe ain’t playin y’all so listen up, he is the meanager

Can confirm, take the threats seriously yall. I was banned from this thread a few times , I was put in a clown town jail once , then I got banned I think an hour or two all together a few times. Metwannabe ain’t playin y’all so listen up, he is the meanager
^^^He ain't wrong

Over/under for # of days it’s gets below freezing again this winter/spring is 3…I’m taking the under

IMG_0677.png

We have multiple celebrities here. @chipperjones, where you at?

I used to be on SiriusXM before it was cool but only my mom listened, well and some drunk guy named Luther from Lexington. I went to school to be on TV but turns out , well, I’m not very good lookin so they put me on the radio instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back