• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I'm stinking going to snowshoe. They do nothing but win this year, and it's not far.
Its still not been a great winter for them, little below average I would say. They're always going to do somewhat well every winter because upslope snow is so strong up there.

60% of the time, it works everytime...
We should have done it last January like 2022, but jan 2023 overextended for no reason, it had a similar look to 2022 for a while but the jet came in stronger. But jan 2018/2022 are great examples of nina favorability in January, both introducing legit cold and storm chances

Its still not been a great winter for them, little below average I would say. They're always going to do somewhat well every winter because upslope snow is so strong up there.

Every snow map I see has them bullseye. Probably times where it's not snowing like this week, but whenever there's a chance, they hit.

Is Tropical Tidbits down, or is it just me? I keep getting the I'm offline message.

Did Levi get tired of me refreshing every few minutes for the past couple of months?

Back