• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

What's really annoying is Pam Anderson block we got a few weeks back over Southern Canada would have been perfect, but everything set up too far East! Can't win for losing.
That look don’t work like it’s used to. Back in the days, it was plump, fresh pattern, and didn’t sag to much. Now it’s all dried up and saggy and suppressed and doesn’t work in the year of 2024

One thing I don't agree with is the notion that 2m temp anomalies aren't useful in the extended. It was fairly clear that the core of the cold was going to dump in Asia. People who brought that up got mocked and LOL'd and there was a million likes, snowman on those mocking posts.

View attachment 146466
Cold not on our side of the world!? I’ve never seen that before

What other option is there next year lol
i mean, true. i just have nightmares of past ninas where wave after wave after wave after wave just fizzle out. I still think out of all the options, I prefer a weak el nino. I also feel like we have more runway if an el nino appears. Anything more than a weak la nina and it's 60-70 degrees for weeks on end.

Just wondering...did we do something to offend the NAO? Did someone not use the proper pronouns to describe he/him she/her they/them? On behalf of the SouthernWx Community, I would like to offer an apology to NAO! I hope you/they/it are lurking this here chit chat board! 😇

Back