• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Just goes to show with all the knowledge and technology out there and here it's still mother nature and we have no fooking idea past 3 days the specifics and how things are gonna work out. Truely is amazing at this day and age.
And no offense to anyone on here..I read it from "experts" that aren't on here of how good the last half of Feb was gonna be as well.

Who the hell knows what's going to happen going forward, that's for sure. I thought a BIG mid to late Feb was all but guaranteed. We see where that is going now. I'm not throwing in the towel just yet, but we don't have much more than a month, at most to get something. I have a gut feeling that something big is going to happen when we least expect it. At least in the upper part of the SE US.
Keep on dreaming buddy this winter is a wrap. Curtain closed.

Just goes to show with all the knowledge and technology out there and here it's still mother nature and we have no fooking idea past 3 days the specifics and how things are gonna work out. Truely is amazing at this day and age.
And no offense to anyone on here..I read it from "experts" that aren't on here of how good the last half of Feb was gonna be as well.

Or my favorite one how this winter was guaranteed to be better than last winter

Big yikes

Back