• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

The jet retraction will be addition by subtraction like I discussed in last months long ranger update. Winter will roar back like the coldest analogs you will see. Check out my sub link for more deets only $92/mo
Yeah retraction probably gonna mean we see some 70s and 80s for a period just like last February retracted jet then back down to 50s and 40s for high when we don’t want it sometime in March, since retraction loads arctic air back into western Canada

Yeah retraction probably gonna mean we see some 70s and 80s for a period just like last February retracted jet then back down to 50s and 40s for high when we don’t want it sometime in March, since retraction loads arctic air back into western Canada
Best thing that can happen for spring is the models are too retracted with the jet

Man you haven't heard? As of today, Winter is back! Everything shifts for the better from today going forward!

Man you haven't heard? As of today, Winter is back! Everything shifts for the better from today going forward!
I hope I’m wrong and truly do, but I just think meaningful snow is done, cold temps nah, not impossible to pull off snow in March though, and EPS has little noise but hasn’t there always been noise this winter in the extended

I hope I’m wrong and truly do, but I just think meaningful snow is done, cold temps nah, not impossible to pull off snow in March though, and EPS has little noise but hasn’t there always been noise this winter in the extended
From a purely meteorological/historical standpoint I'm rooting for a shutout. Pass on the car topper in march.

OMG...are you in the snow hole?

I mean we're not snowless like y'all but it's pretty bad. We had about a half hour of flakes and I saw a couple roofs dusted in one area but yeah we were expecting 2-4 inches

I don't know what happened in NW AR either yikes I know here the precip wasn't heavy enough to overcome how warm it was

Yes that's exactly what that is locally to the north pac.

These localized GW pockets are causing havoc!

There's defiantly a lot more positive than negative which makes sense as the ocean anoms are climbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean we're not snowless like y'all but it's pretty bad. We had about a half hour of flakes and I saw a couple roofs dusted in one area but yeah we were expecting 2-4 inches

I don't know what happened in NW AR either yikes I know here the precip wasn't heavy enough to overcome how warm it was

I don't know which is worse, missing like that or not even sniffing a flake in over 2 years now. We haven't even been close to an event.

I don't know which is worse, missing like that or not even sniffing a flake in over 2 years now. We haven't even been close to an event.

Yeah we've been so close to bigger storms so many times this year but they just never trend our way. I dunno I mean I know it's been a rough couple winters in a lot of places but it's just at this point I'm tired of it. If we aren't gonna snow for real bring on spring

Yeah we've been so close to bigger storms so many times this year but they just never trend our way. I dunno I mean I know it's been a rough couple winters in a lot of places but it's just at this point I'm tired of it. If we aren't gonna snow for real bring on spring

Sadly spring started weeks ago for us...

cdas-all-conus-t2m_f_anom_20day_back-7804000.png

Honestly I feel way worse this winter because we came so close and everytime Kansas and Tennessee got theirs over and over all I heard was we'll get ours and then we finally are going to and it fails like this. Yeah it hurts and I'm over it

Like I almost went to Kansas in November and if I known it was gonna be this bad I would have

Back