• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Weather models subscription is cancelled. It will run out on 2/28, maybe I should just not renew until my backyard scores again. I will live vicariously through all of you the rest of the winter. I hope someone on here scores!

Reactions: SD
Weather models subscription is cancelled. It will run out on 2/28, maybe I should just not renew until my backyard scores again. I will live vicariously through all of you the rest of the winter. I hope someone on here scores!
Share your UN and PW

Guess we'll have to hope for ULL that's produces it's own cold air sometime in mid/late March! But I prefer 70's and some fishing and golfing by then. You watch just when you have a fever to do something outdoors it'll be nasty rainy and cold...

Guess we'll have to hope for ULL that's produces it's own cold air sometime in mid/late March! But I prefer 70's and some fishing and golfing by then. You watch just when you have a fever to do something outdoors it'll be nasty rainy and cold...
Gotta love the 60s/70s during the week 40s/50s on the weekend cycle

the weekend of the 24th looks promising on the EPS...just saying

ecmwf-ensemble-KRDU-indiv_snow_24-7739200.png

• Love
Reactions: SD
I mean I just wanna know wtf has happened here. Is it global warming or what I mean come on. We've always done better than this
Aren't you the guy who is always the first to clown anyone over here that says anything close to what you just said? ??? how's it feel to be in our shoes? Sucks doesn't it?

Is this the biggest head fake you guys have ever seen for this great feb pattern that never materialized? Seems like everyone thought we were golden.

Is this the biggest head fake you guys have ever seen for this great feb pattern that never materialized? Seems like everyone thought we were golden.
not really

i love you long range savants but i feel like this happens once like every year

The south trends in the northeast storm are insane. Massachusetts and Connecticut have gone from a foot in the forecast yesterday to maybe a couple inches max
I thought Massachusetts was some winter wonderland before I moved up there but they get epic fails every winter. I had 18-24" in my NWS forecast 48 hours out and ended up with like 2 inches of sleet. That sucked way more than anything I've experienced since moving back to Raleigh including our current stretch of suck

No sir not everyone. Feb had to prove to me it could still produce after almost a decade of failure. And it failed miserably

Back