• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Well we're near 50 now so it's not like the snow would have made it long ? I guess that helps

What a winter all this Pacific air... I never want to hear about Pacific air for a very long time after this winter

I wonder if we will forget this lesson....again...next winter. My guess is yes.
What frustrates me is that from a 30,000 ft view the winter behaved as expected until the jet extension in late Jan. Then everything got back on the as expected track with the models on board now we are getting force fed a white dog turd

What frustrates me is that from a 30,000 ft view the winter behaved as expected until the jet extension in late Jan. Then everything got back on the as expected track and the models were on board now we are getting force fed a white dog turd

Unless you live in Baltimore/DC/Allentown PA then you score in literally any setup shooting backwards with your eyes shut. And still complain bc it’s not a big enough storm. The MA Dudes over there barely talking about 8-12” storm our forum would be exploding for a 1-3” event it’s just sickening sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol global anoms for 2019-2023 the one thing that can screw us the most shows up like the great red spot

View attachment 146362

Just getting back to the global base state nothing to see here
View attachment 146363

And we had an amazing 15 yr run of fairly consistent winters that had snow. Maybe we due a decade of futility with the bloody goa ridge.

tJUICzyNCu.png

Back