• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Nothing at the apartment I've seen a patchy dusting in spots but this is embarrassing I mean I knew we were gonna struggle but my God to not even do better than January is frankly insulting and I'm done. March snow won't make up for it
Have you considered moving further north ?

I mean I just wanna know wtf has happened here. Is it global warming or what I mean come on. We've always done better than this

Just think a few more degrees and it would have been epic and we are at least 2C warmer than the 19th century at this latitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean they did, like a dusting I believe. Did they actually record an inch from that event a couple weeks ago? But of course their standards are higher.

Yeah I mean if it was still in Dallas I'd probably be ok with this winter(or certainly not like this) but I'm not... We have much higher standards up here. That's the downside to moving north you expect better ?

I mean yeah if we just been a little colder last night it would have been a totally different story but that's my whole problem. Most of the last 2 winters has been like that... Almost

Yeah I mean if it was still in Dallas I'd probably be ok with this winter(or certainly not like this) but I'm not... We have much higher standards up here. That's the downside to moving north you expect better

I mean yeah if we just been a little colder last night it would have been a totally different story but that's my whole problem. Most of the last 2 winters has been like that... Almost

Yeah I don't see any Floridians on this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we’ll get that PNA to have some staying power again one day. Then we’ll get fantasy runs/storms/patterns like the good ol’ days. “Dig baby, dig!”

Yeah, I've come to acceptance over the weekend. No, it's not going to snow in mby and no this February is not going to be any different than the previous 8 or so. Kinda already knew that but I gave the weeklies a chance. What I'm turning my attention to is why? Why can't we get a sustained western ridge anymore? There's go to be an answer right? I'd love to identify to see any hope for change. If not, what am I doing anymore?

I guess I’m all in for the D8-9 potential system.
IgxQR6.gif

Yeah, I've come to acceptance over the weekend. No, it's not going to snow in mby and no this February is not going to be any different than the previous 8 or so. Kinda already knew that but I gave the weeklies a chance. What I'm turning my attention to is why? Why can't we get a sustained western ridge anymore? There's go to be an answer right? I'd love to identify to see any hope for change. If not, what am I doing anymore?

Well I’m gonna tell you the truth, it’s all Brent’s fault. When he left AL for more snow, it killed SE snowfall and also due to the way things work; He doomed Texas and then NE Oklahoma.

Back